Tuesday, August 31, 2010

big day in.

soo i promised to tell you about my vintage shopping exploits but that has to take a back seat to this.
Our school (I'm new there) has an annual even called the big day in.
we are meant to dress up but one thing i learnt about my new school is no one does.
But i love dressing up so i borrowed clothes from my parents and went as a person from the 80s the theme was 120years.
here are some photos. Enjoy:)!

003 001 002

The five cent coin trail. The school colletcted a whole lot of 5 cents so we could beat a world record (which we did) some people had to much spare time so they made some artwork. Yes it is all connected by the way

004

I'm on the right and on the left is my amazing friend hanna who has made me feel so welcome at the new school.
Jacket and shoes are vintage from my parents wardrobe and the necklace is 9 carat from Fiji

No comments:

Post a Comment